Somerside Sustainable Sand Free and Stylish Beach Towels
The Somerside sand-free beach towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles (up to 14 plastic bottles in each towel).
- It absorbs more than double it’s weight
- It dries 4 times faster than a normal cotton towel
- It is sand-free – shake it and you will not bring sand home from the beach.
- It got a hidden zip pocket in one corner – perfect to hide your keys etc in when you are out.
- It is very soft, so feels nice against your skin.
- It is double-sided, so got the same design/pattern on both sides
- It got a hanging hook at the middle of the towel – perfect for hanging – or maybe write a name with permanent marker on it.
- It only weighs 350g and can be rolled up to the same size as a bottle
- It is odour resistant so no need to wash it as often as normal cotton towels – better for the planet too.
- It comes in a carry pouch made from same material as the towel itself.
- It is made from 85% recycled plastic bottles and 15% nylon. The bottles are made into Polyester and the nylon is what provides the softness and absorbency.
- It is recommended to wash before first use to bring out the softness.
- It can be machine washed at either cold or 30 degrees and separately washing is recommended.
- It dries 3-4 times faster than normal cotton so just hang it outside and they will be dry quickly.
Large: 160cm x 90cm
X-Large: 160cm x 160cm
Comes in a range of different designs (all double sided): Rainbow, Bondi Blue, Moroccan Mint, Desert Palm, Aussie Dreamtime, Bali Botanical and Tribal.
Aussie Dreamtime design is designed by Australian contemporary indigenous artist Saltwater Dreamtime.
Each towel is made from 8-14 plastic bottles – this means its 8-14 bottles we keep out of landfill!