Down Under Cotton Tampons
Down Under cotton tampons are made from natural fibres, hypoallergenic and super absorbent!
And they are made from 100% Australian grown cotton.
Most tampons are made using a synthetic fibre or a mix of cotton and synthetic fibres. When Kim from Down Under Cotton realised this, she went on a mission to find not only a more sustainable but healthier solution.
After lots of research she started working together with Aussie cotton Farmers here in Queensland.
They have developed Australia’s FIRST tampon made with natural cotton fibres that can be traced right back to the Aussie farm where they are grown and harvested.
Down Under Cotton Tampons are made with 100% Australian Grown Cotton.
This means the cotton production is better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector’s future.
– No dyes or synthetics.
– 100% Australian grown cotton.
– Hypoallergenic for sensitive skin.
– Approximately 8g absorbency per tampon
By using Australian grown cotton it means we –
- Provide an alternative solution to shop local
- Only using high quality natural fibres
- Support Aussie Farmers
- Have full traceability from paddock to product
- Get to know our local farmers
- Source our raw materials from family owned and operated farms.
I love my little business are able to support an Australian product and a farmer from out west here in Queensland – another business we are able to support from out that way is Washpool from the Granite Belt – check their products here: https://www.namemystuff.com.au/product-category/brands/washpool/